It is here! 2013, the year we are going to Finish. This year we are not going to just hope to do better at something. We are not going to just dream; we are going to practically and proactively pursue our dreams. This is not going to be the year we just started something new or attempt a New Year's resolution. This year when December rolls around we are going to look back at the landscape we traveled and say "Look! See what we FINISHED!
You are going to do great things this year. They may be simple or complex. Whatever it is you have decided to finish this year I hope it changes your life and impacts the people around you forever!
In November and December of 2012 I wrote a couple of post's encouraging you to think about how to create a Finish List. I am going to write a few more posts helping you develop your list, however, now that January is upon us I am going to reveal my list. I have done one goal for seven areas of life (along with one bonus goal). Feel free to use these areas or come up with your own type of list. This method just helped me make sure I was not overloading in one area and neglecting others.
Whether your list is 3 items or 30 (like my amazing sister is doing in her 30 before 30) do something great this year that is going to make a difference in your life and those around you.
I will be updating once a week on the progress and steps I took that week to complete each task. Come back every Sunday to see how I did the previous week and share how you are doing with your list!
My 2013 Finish ListFamily
- Finish 12 new outing/activities in Columbus that we have never down.
- Finish selling 100 lbs of coffee!
- Finish writing 78,000 words in a year (1,500 words per week.)
- Finish the 2013 Columbus Half Marathon
- Finish reading through the Bible and hand writing the book of Proverbs.
- Finish a budget (readjust lifestyle to meet budget) that is not dependent on my wife's income.
- Finish a search for a community group at Church.
- Finish Max and Deacons room along with the most epic baby nursery design for baby #3